Most Comfortable Wireless Push-Up Bra
This push-up bra will provide you with the comfort you need as well as excellent cleavage enhancement. Its wire-free design provides extreme comfort.
- Wireless for maximum comfort
- Demi cups provide moderate coverage
- Foam lined cups with invisible lower padding
- Inner sling for maximum uplift
- Side boning for excellent support
- Invisible stitches for a no-show wear
- Comfortable fresh microfiber
- Adjustable convertible straps (criss-cross, halter, and traditional)
- 3 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure
please note Cup size "C" (size 34C, 36C and 28C) will be available in Nov/2010.
Not Sure of Your Size?, please see below information
When measuring your body, it's ideal that someone else helps you. You should be relaxed, upright, and with your arms loose. We recommend using a very comfortable bra, one that has no padding and is not a minimizer.
To find the size of your bra, you must follow two steps:
Measure in inches under your arms, high on your back, and above your busts. If this measurement is an even nimber (32, 34, 36, 38, 40), this is your band size. If an odd number (31, 33, 35, 37, 39), add 1" to determine your band size.
Ex: 31 Inch = 32 Size
Measure in inches loosely around the fullest part of your bust. Next, substract your band measurement from your bust measurement; each inch represents a cup size. For example: if your bust measurement es 36" and your band measurement is 34", the difference between these two measures is two inches, so you should wear a B-cup. Locate in the table the size of your cup.
||US Cup Size